Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yveted Posts: 37, Reputation: 0
    -

Aug 9, 2011, 07:08 PM
    Lens upgrade
    Canon camera. I have a canon EOS Rebel T2i and take action shots of birds in flight with a canon EF 75-300mm zoom lense. What would be the next step up in an action zoom lense? Thank you.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 10, 2011, 09:26 AM

You asked this question in a forum dedicated to topic about energy in the science area. I suggest you repost your question in the Arts & Leisure > Photography forum where you are more likely to get an answer, here:

Get answers from Photography
    yveted Posts: 37, Reputation: 0
    -

Aug 12, 2011, 08:04 PM
    Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Converging lens [ 2 Answers ]

A converging lens has a focal length of 20.0 cm. Locate the images for object Distances of (a) 40.0 cm, (b) 20.0 cm, and (c) 10.0 cm. For each case, complete ray Tracing diagrams, state whether the image is real or virtual and upright or inverted, and Find the magnification.

Convex Lens? [ 1 Answers ]

If one half of convex lens is covered with black paper, will it produce a full image? Please give reasons for your answer..

Best lens [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: what is the best size lens I could use for landscapes and wildlife and what make :confused:

Lens power [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, earlier I had a reading glasses which was +1 that was when I was 42 years. Now after 2 years doctor is suggesting +1.50. Does it mean my vision getting dimmer?

View more questions Search