Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hhouston Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2011, 05:50 PM
    Napalea juice and diabetes?
    Is the juice safe for people with type 2 diabetes? I pray so because I have arthritis and joint pain every singel day.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 9, 2011, 06:33 PM
    PLEASE don't spend your money on exotic juices claiming to cure arthritis. There is no single cure for it. There isn't any cure for it, really, so you have to do an entire lifestyle 24 hours a day, lose weight if heavy, eat an all around healthy diet, do moving exercises all the time as you sit or walk, like tai chi, whirlpool baths, dry warm climate if you can, massage and heating pads and those big pain relief pads, and drugs like Tylenol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car not injecting juice nofeed on rails but cranksn railgot juice ecu [ 1 Answers ]

Non start no feed on injctrail but juice is there

Car not injecting juice nofeed on rails but cranksn railgot juice ecu [ 1 Answers ]

Non start no feed on injctrail but juice is there

Do I have diabetes [ 2 Answers ]

What are the best signs to determine whether you have diabetes? It runs in my family and I don't know what symptoms to be looking out for to determine if I do. I am worried that someday I'm going to end up in the hospital because I was unaware of the possibility that I may have diabetes. What...

He Has Diabetes. [ 1 Answers ]

I've known very few people with diabetes so I did not know much about it. My boyfriend has diabetes and I still have confusion on this disorder. I worry about him a lot since he does wrestling and he often has to cut weight. He tries not to eat so much because of it which I understand can be...

Help With Diabetes [ 5 Answers ]

What would you recommend as a herbal help for controlling diabetes?

View more questions Search