Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Peacegirl14 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2011, 04:01 PM
    How can I know if I'm being haunted
    I hear strange vioces and footsteps at knight.Sometimes I'll hear a voice and I'll get up and see a man dressed in a Tshirt and jeans and he's a very large man.
    tai1999 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2013, 05:43 AM
    Have you ever used a ouijjia board or been in contact with the dead at any point in your life? And is your family also witnessing it.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 23, 2013, 03:09 PM
    Have you talked to anyone about this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I being haunted [ 37 Answers ]

Im 12 and for as long as I can I rember creepy things have happened to me things ending up wear I did not leave them money in a locked bank and I had the key it looked untouched but when I looked into it nothing was to be found even though I put money in it then I got some more money in it and it...

Haunted by ex? [ 7 Answers ]

OK so towards the beginning of the year I broke up with my fiancée, we'd been together 4 years, a couple of months later in July he unfortunately passed away in a motorcycle accident. The night it happened, I was out for a quiet drink with a friend, who didn't know and had never met my ex, for some...

What if I'm haunted? [ 24 Answers ]

Hello, I'm Meghan McGuire. When I was very little, about 4 or 5, I went to a children's hospital and came back with an imaginary friend named Johnny. I remember seeing my mom complaining to my dad about seeing a small boy of 7 or 8, hiding around our house. My mom would see this little boy in the...

Haunted by an Ex. [ 8 Answers ]

We dated for 6 almost 7 months and we were very happily in love. We broke up and got back together 3 times.. which on my part, I see now, was my mistake for taking him back 3 times. You do break up for a reason after all.. but you know how it is.. Break-ups are very hard, especially when you...

Am I being haunted or something else. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I have to give background information on this small subject. I don't know if I'm being huanted, spiritually connected to someone, or they're my guardian angel or what have you. It started one year ago March 28, 2008. It was the official one year anniversary of an attempt of suicide the...

View more questions Search