Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Luscious_121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2011, 07:53 AM
    I've been cheated on
    . So as you read the subject above I've been with my boyfriend for 11months and our annonersary is coming this month on the 22 but I don't know if were going to make it. Him and I were 3 months into the relationship and all of a sudden he started acting weird, he told me he wanted to break up so we did but we were still acting like we were together 2 weeks later he had a new girlfriend I was still in the pic but he told her everything he use to tell me about getting married and having kids him and that girl were not going out that long and that's what he told her. He had told me the reason why we broke up was because I was going to an alternative school and I was going to be with nothing but guys. Well the whole reason why I got sent there was cause their were these 2 hoes at school saying all this **** about how they flirted around with him and he did the same in return I bullied them 2 hoes at diff times during the school yr he told me nothing was going on when there was and he admitted to it. I made myself look stupid well it's 9 months later and I'm very hurt still and no matter what I do or he does I accuse him and he gets upset and mad about it and tells me that was in the past and to stop bringing it up. I love him to death and I can't stand being this way or being without him I want us to work but this whole thing is just fuccing things up and making me be physco. Now he's wanting to go party with friends he barely wants to talk to me cause I get so mad at him wanting to be doing his own thing and at the party there's nothing but skanky *** hoes there ughhh I'm just scared he'll hurt me again that's why I accuse him so much and have no trust for him. And he says in the past he didn't think we would last this long that's why he cheated on me. All I want from him is to show me he's loyal to me and to at least give me attention and want to talk to me we use to talk for hours on the phone but all that changed and that's what I want maybe if he did that I wouldn't be up his *** all the time. PLEASE HELP ME);
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2011, 08:13 AM
    I'm just scared he'll hurt me again that's why I accuse him so much and have no trust for him.
    You should not be in a relationship with someone that you do not trust. Period.

There's no other way to spin this. You don't trust him. You shouldn't be with him.

You started the post saying that you've been together for almost a year, but then you say he broke up with you. If he broke up with you, you're not together. He obviously wants to play the field, you don't. It's time to find someone with the same morals, values, and goals as you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have you ever cheated in a relationship or been cheated on? [ 12 Answers ]

Was it obvious you/your partner was cheating or did they seem sweet and innocent?

What can I do when he cheated on me? [ 4 Answers ]

My story is kind of complicated, I met my husband online on January 2007, we were both 18 years old, he from the USA, I'm from a south American country, Chile, he flew down there to meet me and we started a relationship, 6 months later we got married, we were madly in love and to the moment I know...

He told me he cheated. Now he tells me .he lied and never cheated! [ 11 Answers ]

Ok a month ago my boyfriend had told me he cheated on me! So obviously I broke up with him. And a week ago he told me he never really did cheat on me.. like the girl tried to kiss him but he never answered the kiss. He says he feels guilty from that. And he said he told me he cheated on me to test...

I was Cheated on! [ 10 Answers ]

Yes it happened to me. Me(im 18 years old) and my (ex)boyfriend(he is 19years old) were together for 10months and the past weekend he cheated on me. We are currently in a long distance relationship and I was calling him on Saturday night while he was working and everything was OK. When I tried...

View more questions Search