Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    renee marie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2011, 09:09 PM
    Bump on my belly button peircing
    Someone help me lmao ? I had my bellybutton piercing for 5 months now and I have this kind of big bump // bubble on top were my hole is and I don't know how to get rid of it I soak it like twice a day with sea salt and some days it will go down and some days it will just stay the same can some one help and give me some advice here is a picture below

* [IMG]http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/…
    *http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad243/babygurlx3_2010/mybellybutton.jpg
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 8, 2011, 09:13 PM
    I don't open links, so I'll just guess that it's a cyst that needs to be drained by a doctor with a sterile needle. If it's not inflamed it's probably harmless though.
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Aug 9, 2011, 05:00 PM

It may just be what we call a piercing pimple. You can get rid of this by crushing an aspirin and mix in a drop or two of water to make a paste. Put the paste on the "bubble" for about 15 minutes. Do this for a couple of weeks and if you haven't noticed any results, contact your piercer. Too many people make the mistake of asking a doctor (who has no experience in this field) and end up being given the wrong advice. Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My belly button peircing bleeds very little is it infected? [ 1 Answers ]

I got it like 4 or 5 days ago and I clean it every day 2-3 times with salt water and I rarely touch it. It doesn't look like its infected and there's no puss but it kind of worries me because sometimes when I go to clean it there's little dry blood around it.

My Belly Button Peircing is infected. What do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

My bellybutton peircing has a big bump where it was originally peirced and the barbell it NEXT to the bump now. Very crooked. I am pretty sure its infected. What can I do about the bump and infection and is there any way I can get it back like straight?

Belly button bump [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I got my belly done about A little over a month ago and its been doing really good on one side of my piercing its reallyhard(like a bump under it) and swollen kind of. It feel like a bump under my skin and it hurts kind of bad. There's not nay puss coming out except when I changed it once. It...

Belly Button Peircing [ 9 Answers ]

I got my belly button peirced around 2 weeks ago And there is a yellow discharge coming out Dose that mean its infected:(

View more questions Search