Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kabudallah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 01:40 AM
    Work permit
    I'm augandan lad with an exceptional ability in football, but I,want to know the soccer credentials an african must have to join any European football team?
    DeNiro Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Feb 2, 2007, 04:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kabudallah
    i,m augandan lad with an exceptional ability in football, but i,want to know the soccer credentials an african must have to join any europian football team?.
    Well, one of the first credentials you will need is modesty young man. Others include determination, heart, team-work, determination, two good feet, heart, good in the air, team-work, vision and determination.
    If you are as good as you say you are, I'm sure you have all these skills in abundance. Good luck to you my friend, and remember, with great power comes great responsibility.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work permit [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir, Currently I am in the united states from 2004 fall with student visa as a TA and graduate students, my wife came here last year in November with dependent visa.Just before 35 days she gave birth the child in usa. Now I want to know, can I apply for work permit for her and what is the...

Work permit in europe [ 0 Answers ]

Help in identifying the right channel to get work in europe I am into s/w job

French work permit/passport [ 0 Answers ]

Hello; I am an us citizen; married a french citizen in 2002 in the US; and had a child in the us 2003: She registered are marriage and child in France and we have a the blue french Leveret. She move to france to get settle, while I finished school: Question: how long; and how much money...

View more questions Search