Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sticky365 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2011, 12:10 PM
    My heating and cooling system keeps popping the 3 amp fuse and will not run because?
    My system keeps popping 3 amp fuse and will not run due to that problem. How do I fix it?

Check out some similar questions!

My Bryant Heating & Cooling furnace circuit baord fuse keep blow out! [ 7 Answers ]

I have Bryant Heating and cooling system. The model is 373LAV. Recently not worked. I checked because the circuit board fuses broken. I replaced one and keep broken. Here is the circuit board model HK42FZ0009. Any one please let me know what maybe the reason for blowing the fuse. Thanks!

How do I get my heating and cooling system to stop popping 3 amp fuses so it will wor [ 3 Answers ]

My heating and cooling system went out yesterday during a storm and I found out that a 3 amp fuse in the system had been popped . So I replaced the fuse and the system keeps popping any 3 amp fuse I install.

Goodman Furnace AC System, fuse keeps popping [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Goodman Furnace/Ac System. The AC was running fine when I left for work, but when I came home house was very hot. The furnace was flashing 6 lights, which according to the manuel it is the roll out limit. Only problem is that the ac systemis electric, heating is gas fired. Manuel said it...

Geothermal Heating & Cooling System costs [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an approximate cost to install a 200 ton Geothermal closed loop heating & cooling system for a commercial manufacturing building. The building has approximately 100,000 S/F (30,000 office space and 70,000 manufacturing / warehouse area). Any information would be greatly...

Heating & cooling system [ 3 Answers ]

I have a two zone heating/cooling system, with one generator unit. With this type of system, there are two trunk lines leading off the furnace. The dampers alternate when each thermostat indicates which one should turn on. One of the trunk lines has started making a loud whistle, indicating...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.