Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Newatthis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2003, 06:08 PM
    Infection?
    SEX I started seeing someone that I really like! We've moved into a sexual relationship! This is my FIRST real sexual relationship, but not his. It's been about three weeks and we've had sex at several times a week! Now I'm itching like crazy! It's not the whole area just the area around the inner lip... :-[ I've looked into the yeast infection, but I'm not sure... My boyfriend told me do doush, but the web site I looked at said not to! :-/ HELP! I'm confused and ITCHING!

New at this
    xxdebbieukxx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2003, 07:35 PM
    Infection?
    You haven't said a lot about it what else you got apart from the itching?don't douch it makes it worse.
    Rook Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2007, 07:42 PM
    I would recommend a close and thorough self examination for any small types of sores or ulcers, or may even just appear as a small somewhat irritated area. These are signs of genital herpes, which is on a huge rise in American society for the last decade or so. Your boyfriend could have passed it to you without even knowing he ever had it. Honestly it could be many things, if it persists I would consult a doctor.
    tigerfly222 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2007, 07:13 PM
    I agree with above answer, itchiness can be a symptom of many things and you should definitely see a doctor; don't try to fix it yourself when you don't know what it is. I have never douched but have always been told that it's risky because if there is a bacteria-related infection in your vagina, the douche could push it further up into you and make it worse. As for the yeast infection thing, I once had a horrible itchy rash outside my vaginal area and my GYN said it was actually a yeast infection, just on the outside instead of the inside.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Penis infection? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I got a problem, help me out. My penis has started to develop a white coating, don't know what? Its kind of a bit flaky. And it pains on the rim of the head, where it has developed more. I normally had a good hygiene and no problem. Please help me out. Can't have sex also, since its painful....

Staff infection [ 1 Answers ]

Two years ago I had staph infection really bad. I was given a nose cream & the staff infection has gotten extremely better... but sometimes I get one every now & then... but they're small & I know the difference from a pimple & from a staff infection. My question is... will I always have these...

Yeast infection? [ 3 Answers ]

These were my other posts that will help me explain my new one. I have found a birth control that's doesn't make me feel sick and it has help my period so that it has finally stopped. I am getting a lot of discharge now which before I was told was overgrowth in yeast. This would be the third time...

Penis Infection [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Please help me as I don't no as wots wrong with my penis, it started feeling itch and I itched it and then the next day the forsking tip got very dry and had some white stuff on it and when I tried pulling the forskin it got very painful and I got small cuts which wer burning and under the...

Ear infection [ 6 Answers ]

My dog has an ear infection and the vet prescribed some ear drops. I was wondering if what Labman suggested for cleaning the ears can be done easily or should I have someone show me first then do it on my own. I really would hate to screw up his hearing or balance in case I poke something in the...

View more questions Search