Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MS.KITTY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2011, 06:27 AM
    Is it OK to go out with you firend EX-BOYFIREND to me YES why find out ?
    I don't know what to do , I don't want to firght her over some boy I like him a lot with all my heart and I want to stay with him but I want my firend ship to
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2011, 07:03 AM

How old are you, your friend and this boy?

How long were they together and how long have they been apart?

Chances are, being young, it will cause problems between you, but that's down to her and how she handles this situation.
    Triysle Posts: 245, Reputation: 84

Aug 20, 2011, 02:56 AM
    There are many variables to this situation, but I'd say if you are asking about it then you're probably a bit insecure about it. And as such, perhaps you should re-evaluate yourself and consider whether or not you're ready to make a decision like this.

~ Tee

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex boyfirend use to speak to me first now today he seen me and he ignored me [ 9 Answers ]

My ex boyfirend use to speak to me first now today he seen me and he ignored me

For the experts, on I am in love with my husbands best firend [ 16 Answers ]

I was the original poster for the thread I am in love with my husbands best friend what do I do. I do apologize for not being more forward and telling the whole story in the beginning but I felt that was the best way to get anyone to see how I truly felt. I came asking for advice not to be judged...

My boyfirend is always broke. [ 5 Answers ]

Ive been with my boyfriend for about 3 months now his 19 and I'm 18 years old I'm not a gold digger I'm not asking him to buy me the world or anything like that but I'm becoming frustrated. He graduated high school but not planning on going to college his working as a security guard they don't make...

Looking for a firend in France [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I am hoping some one might be able to help me out!! I am trying to trace an old friend of mine who moved out to France in 2003 approx... his name is William Guest (Will or Willie) who is English from a small village in Northamptonshire. He will be near to or in his 40's,...

Boyfirend v. Best friend [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, here's the thing, my best friend made me do something that I promised my boyfriend I wouldn't do anymore because she didn't know that I stopped, and he hates her now, because I told him because I didn't want him to hate me. And now he hates her and whenever he sees us together he gets all...

View more questions Search