Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momof4crumbsnatchers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 11:03 PM
    Legtimate online university accreditation
    I need to know if the agency giving Belford University their accreditation are real companies and legitimate?:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 1, 2007, 06:42 AM
    Belford University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are not accredited by any agency that is reconised by the US Dept of Education. ( which is the agency that is checked to see if you have an acredited degree or not by most employers in the US)

You or I can start an accreditation company if we wanted to and decide to OK this or that school.

Now with that said, many schools are not accredited by the US Dept of Education and don't care, many schools owned by churches are not acredited, there are many cases of good schools where you can get a good education that are not acredited for various reasons, but a lot depends on what you want to do with that degree, if you want and hope to go latter to Missouri University using that degree, it won't happen,
    If you want to go to work where your degree is required in license or education requirement, it is not going to happen.

If you want a degree where you hope the personnel director won't check on it and just OK you because you listed it, then this is it.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 1, 2007, 02:09 PM
    Please refer to This Thread
    Mary Sue Jones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by momof4crumbsnatchers
    I need to know if the agency giving Belford University their accreditation are real companies and legitimate?:confused:
    I purchased one of their degrees. The accreditation agencies are difficult to find and may only be agencies created by the same entity that has created this false university. The diplomas are mailed from the United Arab Emerites and come through France.

I probably supported terrorism by purchasing this. They should be investigated by US Government.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belford University [ 5 Answers ]

Is there anyone out there who knows what Belford University and their life experience degrees is worth? I know for sure I have been receiving mails from this people since last year. Is there degrees really recognized anywhere? Or are they just another SCAM? Are experience certficates really valued...

A good online university [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a good online university that is ?

Glendale university [ 1 Answers ]

I've been offered a PhD from glendale university in California. It will cost me in "tuition" $700.00. Is this university a scam. No interview, no transcripts from previous education. I did not go to school at glendale university nor did they ask me to write a dissertation. Is this a scam?...

University [ 1 Answers ]

How many University are there in Italy?:confused:

Almeda university [ 3 Answers ]

HI, this is sam what do you think about almeda university.

View more questions Search