Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HeatherT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2011, 09:43 PM
    I have a shadow person following me I moved twice and it stills there?
    I have a shadow person following me I have moved twice and it is still there. I am starting to get scared and wondering if it is bad or good. I have a 5 year old child someone please help me.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2011, 10:53 AM

Please describe this shadow person. Does anyone else see this except you? Is this in the daytime or only at night? Have you had your eyes checked recently for any kind of "floaters"?

Has this shadow person ever hurt you physically or have you heard them speak to you?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 8, 2011, 01:18 PM
    How long have you noticed this shadow? Is there any event you can think of that might coincide with it's appearance (death, occult participation, etc... )? What exactly are you seeing and experiencing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirit, ghost, shadow person? [ 6 Answers ]

As a child I remember seeing (and sensing) a male human figure/shadow enter my room and search through my jewellery box which was near the head of my bed. It was a slim figure, completely black (like a shadow) and over say 5 foot. It did not harm or touch me but I was scared stiff. However I don't...

Girlfriend moved on with the one person I can't stand [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend started dating about two and half years ago, and because of this I lost one of my best friends who always had a spot in his heart for her. About one month ago, me and my girlfriend finally parted ways on civil terms, and I begged and pleaded with her to promise me one thing,...

New person moved in without me knowing [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently a lease holder along with 2 other people. Our lease ends September 30,2010. I had paid for my last month (sept) $330, so did the other 2 lease holders. As we were not renewing the lease, my boyfriend and I decided to get a place of our own and I moved out Aug 7,2010, but had paid for...

If a person on parole moved to my address then moved out doesn't the PO have to verify [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if my address is still being used and why this hasn't been verified by the PO its been a month

A shadow of a shadow person? [ 2 Answers ]

First, I'll set the scene. I'm laying down on my bed on my left side facing my window blinds. On the other side of the room was my digital clock that shined a bright light onto the blinds and it was about two or three in the morning. SO... I suddenly awoke out of a deep sleep for no apparent...

View more questions Search