Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sHazel Posts: 57, Reputation: 4

Aug 7, 2011, 06:35 PM
    No kisses
    My guy doesn't kiss me much. When I asked him why he said he just likes to kiss when the moment strikes but it doesn't strike often. We have sex but don't have sex much anymore.. we kissed a lot at the beginning of our relationship.. it's all we did really. Not so much any more.. I try to kiss him sometimes he kisses me other times he teases me with his lips and then no kisses. We are serious very much in fact we plan to get married soon. I love him.. I just need kisses

Aug 7, 2011, 06:36 PM

My question is. Is it normal? Is it him or me? Can I get him to kiss me more? And how?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 7, 2011, 06:47 PM

It is not a matter of normal or not.
    If kisses are important to you and he knows it and loves you, I don't know why he can't manage one once a day.
    On the other hand if they are not important to him and you know he loves you, should it be that big a deal?
    You need to ask yourself if the relationship is worth it. Marriage is not going to change him into a kisser, he either is one or he's not. The question is, can you live with that?

Aug 9, 2011, 09:16 AM

Thanks that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

13 yr old daughter kisses 17 year old boy [ 12 Answers ]

This is my first post so forgive me if its not perfect. Several weeks ago some friends came around with their sons 15 & 17 and my husband and I have two kids ourselves 13 daughter and 14 son.. This was a dinner/ birthday party. So social environment. I found out from the friend of mine that my...

She kisses me on the mouth when her husband is not around . What's up? [ 7 Answers ]

She kisses me on the mouth when her husband isn't around and hug me when he is around.. . What's up?

No kisses what so ever [ 6 Answers ]

Well I've been married for about a year, and of course I'm happy with my husband and son, I have one problem that bothers me. Since about a month or so after we got married, my husband doesn't really kiss m anymore. Before, we used to kiss and make out all the time, but not anymore. The only way...

Never kisses me [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have a great relationship but he never comes up and kisses me or gives me a hug,I always initiate the kissing.We have sex every other night,but he only gives me a quick kiss during it and that's it,I want to make out,what should I do?

KISSES assistance [ 2 Answers ]

I went to my frshman/sophmore dance. There was this really cute guy not dancing with anyone and he is in my English class. I pulled him onto the dance floor and we were really dancing (think a modernized dirty dancing). He started pulling me really close to him as the song got closer to the end....

View more questions Search