Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psmaez2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2011, 12:06 PM
    I need 2 thermostates for geothermal heaters. The inside of the thermostates say M2
    The inside of the thermostate dial says M215 (orS)P and then 1.5 HP 120/240 17A there are two units----one is twice the KWH as the other I believe. Can you help me? I need to buy 2 new thermostats.
    The knob in the center of them is binding up and it is breaking the dial where the knob fits into it. Can I lubricate the center piece or do anything except replace them?

Check out some similar questions!

Geothermal [ 0 Answers ]

To parttime, The name of system is Envision series dual capacity. It is a closed loop system water brine to air heat pump packaged unit. Is this enough?

Geothermal heat and well [ 0 Answers ]

The brecker to the well has shut off 4 times in 48 hours now my geothermal heat pump has switched to emergency heat does anyone knoe what's wrong

How does geothermal cooling works? [ 3 Answers ]

How geothermal cooling works?

Electric baseboard heaters -wiring 1 thermostat to two heaters [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to heat my new garage with electric baseboard heaters. The new garage is 20X24 feet. I would like to use only one 240V #12 2 wire circuit running two heaters at a total of 3800 watts. I plan to use 2 pole 20A breakers and 2c #12 wire. I would like to have both heaters controlled...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.