Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alcho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2011, 11:51 AM
    Over 30 yr old daniel mink watch
    Hello,I have a question concerning a daniel mink pocket watch or desk clock.it is black coated brass and measures 1.5 in by 1.75 in it has a built in "stand" that sits flush on the back and hinges out to be able to stamd on a flat surface.it has a white face with roman numerals and says montecarlo,it also says it on the bacjetched into yo the back plate and has the #s 1098 it also came with a pouch that it stores in.
    Please if anyone knows any info I would greatly appreciate it.

Check out some similar questions!

Daniel mink watches [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I find information about a Daniel Mink Bolero Watch (1770K)? I need a new band and no one can help it seems.

Info on Daniel Mink watch 3012 [ 0 Answers ]

I have an "Original Cowboy Watch" by Daniel Mink. On the back it has 3012 Swiss Quartz, water resistant to 3ATM I got it over 20 years ago from a girlfriend and never wore it. It's in the same used condition. I am thinking of selling it but can't find much info on it. I had it looked at and...

Daniel mink Bolero watch 18k bezel [ 0 Answers ]

How much is a Daniel mink 18k bezel ladies wristwatch worth?

Where can I find info on Daniel Mink wristwatch #3014 value, age, etc. [ 1 Answers ]

Have a Daniel Mink wristwatch looks like it has a mother of pearl face but not sure, kind of looks like a rainbow. On the back of case all the words written are Daniel Mink, Swiss, Quartz, Water Resistant 3ATM, and 3014. On the front case at top it is engraved "wild west" at the top and the rest...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.