Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sproutcollins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2003, 07:23 AM
    Spotting
    I have been spotting every day for the past 2-3 weeks. Is this normal? I've never done this before. I've been on oral birth control for 4 1/2 years now and I have been taking them regularly, with no missed days. Is this a sign of some sort of health problem? Should I be concerned? And is there a way to stop this? Thank you, Robyn
    elrp Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Nov 29, 2003, 05:13 AM
    spotting
    This may just be a side affect but check with whoever gave you these tablets to see if this is meant to happen, and it not, is there are problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spotting [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My due period is on 16th sep and I had dark brown spotting and very very light pink bleeding -very little for 4days . I did my home test to day -16th sep 06 , its negative. I have got endometriosis problem and 2 operations in past . One of my tube fully blocked and other cleared during...

Possible Implantation spotting [ 5 Answers ]

I am 12dpo and I had some spotting yesterday that was only pink and was only there when I checked my cervix. I have as of today not had any more spotting what so ever. Is there a chance that it could have been implantation spotting? My usual luteal phase is 11 days so AF was expected today but have...

Spotting.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. First of all let me say hi to everyone:p . I am new to this forum and thought maybe you guys could help me out with my situation. My situation is as follows. I have been on the pill for three years now "Alesse 21". My periods are always regular. This month during the 1st or 2nd week of taking...

Spotting [ 3 Answers ]

Had my period 6-22-6-24 very light pink which is unusal for me usually lasts longer than 3 days was supposed to start the 13th but was late then it stopped thought it was over but still spotting sometimes it's there on the tp sometimes its not had to use a pl for a few days this has never ever...

Spotting [ 1 Answers ]

Am I pregnant? After intercourse for the past month I spot then it stops until we have intercouse again

View more questions Search