Ask
    gaelgriff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2011, 02:42 PM
    Movie title search by description?
    Aman is an asassin and goes to his highh school reunion
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 6, 2011, 02:46 PM

Are you looking for Grosse Pointe Blank: IMDb - Grosse Pointe Blank (1997) ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to search a movie by description? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching for a title of a movie I watched as a boy thirty plus years ago. The movie is about a boy who survives a plane crash along with his dog in the middle of a deasert some where in Africa. He was flying in a small plane with his father( I am guessing) and the father dies. The boy...

Movie search by description [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie as a boy,it was a norman wisdom film.about a small town mayor who kept putting him down.so he disguises himself as an american general and with the help of his friends goes on to blow up the town .is this movie on dvd ?and is it available.

Movie title search by description [ 1 Answers ]

It is a movie in which an american air force person while travelling through asia he fell down into some areas of forest in which a small village inhabitants catch him and prison him for several years 1 day he escaped from there and finally reaches home by help of helicopter going that way and...

Movie search by description [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago I rented a mesmerizing movie about a woman who was having trouble connecting with her husband so she and he went through counseling. The therapist had the couple connect physically without intercourse. It turned out the woman revealed she had, as a child, been sexually abused by a...

Movie search by description [ 1 Answers ]

I believe that this was a Japanese, Korean, or Chinese film. No more than 7 years old. The film is about a young 10 or 11 year old boy who is sent by his single mom to stay with his elderly grandmother(mom's mother) for the summer. The grandmother cannot speak, and they start badly, virtually...

View more questions Search