Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    webbyduckfeet Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2003, 12:30 PM
    Hormones, discharge, and breasts
    I don't know if anyone can even answer this, but I have Q's. Little bg: I didn't start my period until I was nearly 17... my boobs are still size AA and I seem to have excess discharge... how do I know if the discharge is unhealthy? What's wrong w/my breasts? My mom is little like that too, but still! Unless that's all there is to it. But the discharge? And one last thing, is it abnormal to have a small amount of hair around nipples? Can barley tell, but it's there.
    There. Lots of uncomftorable Q's, I would appreciate responses to any and all. Thanks?? :-[
    elrp Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Nov 29, 2003, 05:17 AM
    hormones, discharge, and breasts
    You're just late in developing, there is absolutely nothing to worry about. If your mum has smaller breasts then you may have here gene and you're breasts may only grow to her size. Everyone grows at their own pace so don't let it bother you. It is not abnormal to have hair round the nipples, many women have it. DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR THIS but unless your discharge is a strange colour (other than the usual creamy white colour) then I don't think there is anything wrong but if you're still worried, go and see your doctor. I know it may be embarrassing but if something's worrying you then you should go and see a doctor. They've probably heard it all a million times before!

Hope I've helped.
    care90 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by webbyduckfeet
    I don't know if anyone can even answer this, but I have Q's. Little bg: I didn't start my period until I was nearly 17.... my boobs are still size AA and I seem to have excess discharge.... how do I know if the discharge is unhealthy? What's wrong w/my breasts? my mom is little like that too, but still! unless thats all there is to it. But the discharge? And one last thing, is it abnormal to have a small amount of hair around nipples? Can barley tell, but it's there.
    There. Lots of uncomftorable Q's, I would appreciate responses to any and all. thanks ??? :-[
    Having a little amount of hair around your nipple is normal. But depending on the type of discharge u are having (smelly or strange colored) you should probably visit a doctor. Its OK to start you period later than other girls, & to have smaller boobs. There is most likely nothing wrong with you, but if u are worried, the best advice is to go to the gyno. =)
    milou911 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 08:07 PM
    How old our you??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a doctor in the house? High hormones and low hemoglobin [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Dr. did blood work on me on Tuesday the results came back that all my hormones were high (waiting on estrogine and p? ) and my hemoglobin was low he said the first time I went into see him that it was one of 2 thing but would not say, told mum and she panicked went to see him again to...

Breasts [ 2 Answers ]

Well I have a 2 year old baby girl and I still have milk in both of my breasts. The milk is thick and smell funny, it that normal? Thank you adriana

Leaky breasts [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: I haven't even gotten a positive test result back and finally my insurance kicked in but I haven't had the chance to make a dr.appt for a blood test yet due to a very hectic work schedule. My question to you ladies is... Has anyone every had their breasts leak during early pregnancy? If...

Help with leaky breasts [ 3 Answers ]

Well my question is, if I am not breastfeeding, is there a way to stop my breasts from leaking? They don't hurt or anything, but they definitely leak a lot. Should they just dry up over non-use? And should I avoid manually pumping them? Thanks for any help! :D

No Sore Breasts [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, This may sound like a silly question, but has anyone ever been pregnant and didn't have sore or swollen breasts? How soon does this normally happen?

View more questions Search