Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baybeeboi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 07:26 PM
    1993 accord lx
    What's wrong with my car if he sounds like its going to start but cant.
    Answering the answer responded back. No its not cold here and yes the car is getting gas. The battery is strong fully charged still know what's wrong? Could it be an electrical problem?
    popsinflorida Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jan 31, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Is it cold where you are your battery could be just week enough not to start, also check if your getting gas sometimes a relay or fuel pump might go... any problems before with starting?
    baybeeboi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Do you know where the main relay is for a 1993 accord? When your car doesn't start and its battery is fully charged and the car is getting gas do you still know what's wrong with it if it can't start?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2007, 07:58 PM
    Read sections A and B in the link below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ics-46563.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 Honda accord restart problems [ 1 Answers ]

VERY INTERMITTENT PROBLEM... Sometimes won't restart after it's been started. I thought it was only in hot weather, but it seems to be doing it in cold as well. I have been told it could be the main relay, what about the coil, Distributor? I'm trying to make sure I'm replacing the correct part...

1993 HOnda Accord Clutch pedal [ 1 Answers ]

When I depress the pedal on my accord (1993 5 speed manual w 204k miles) the pedal goes to the floor and sticks. I can start the car but cannot get it into gear. The pedal stays depressed and does not return to normal height. There is some fluid in the clutch fluid reservoir. What might be going...

1993 Honda Accord LX [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know where the map sensor is located under dash or under hood ? Thank You Roy

View more questions Search