Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gigi1904 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2011, 08:09 PM
    What do these marks on gold mean 2 half moons side by side with 28 in a square and .3
    I have a cameo that was my oma's she was german and the marks on the back are 2 half moons, 28 in a square and .333 under it
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Oct 23, 2011, 03:19 AM
    The .333 means that it's 8 karat gold, but I don't know about the other markings.

http://reviews.ebay.com/Meaning-of-g...00000006395947

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool side by side refrigerator side not cold model ed25dqxbn01 [ 1 Answers ]

The refrigerator side is very warm. The inside of the freezer is not iced up on the coils and is still making ice, although it seems a bit warmer than usual.

My ice maker suddenly stopped making ice on Whirlpool gold side by side [ 0 Answers ]

I noticed the ice bin wasn't staying full as usual, the next morning it is almost empty, everything else seems to be working fine. It is a side by side whirlpool gold refrigerator with in the door ice. The word conquest is on the front of the door. The model # is GS6SHEXNL01. I pulled the frig out,...

Side-by side Maytag frig half not cooling [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Matag MZD2766GEW side-by-side in which the frig side quit cooling. The freezer is cold but seems to continue to run (I assume it is trying to cool the frig side without success). I hooked up an old PC cooling fan to blow into the return duct from the frig back to the freezer. The frig...

Kenmore Elite not cooling refrigerator side or side by side [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Model 53609202 side-by-side. The freezer is working fine, the air flow into the freezer is working, the fan is on. There is another fan in the bottom rear that is also on. There is nothing in the refrigerator to block the vents. There is a little frost on the rear panel...

View more questions Search