Aug 12, 2012, 10:03 PM
    We will renew for you. Contact us [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Risk for going to a nursing home.. And I need a nursing diagnosis. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing my assessment on my patient. It is broken up into sections and in the discharge planning section I am stuck on what to put. She is 62 and has had 2 strokes and her family is starting to struggle to take care of her. Her husband said that he fears a nursing home is in her near future....

There are 18 girl and 12 boys on student council. If two student council member are s [ 6 Answers ]

there are 18 girl and 12 boys on student council. If two student council member are selected at random, what is the probability that the first member is a boy and the second member is a boy?

Nursing care plan with priority nursing dx [ 1 Answers ]

I need a priority nursing diagnosis from the nanda list for this patient. Patient c 92 yr old fell medical dx of C4 fracture and patient has a possible broken arm that patient can not move. Weight 75lbs.has neck immobilizer on, foley cat in, IV in with ns @ 75 cc/hr. on bed rest total care patient....

Need information of renewal of Indian Passport which is expired one week before [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have Indian passport and it got expired on 07/01/2009. I want to renew it what is the procedure and How much time will it get? I have applied for H1B VISA, What will be impact on VISA process? Thanks in advance! Suyog

View more questions Search