Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atchou69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2011, 07:38 AM
    Why am i getting a runtime 3075 missing operator error in the following statement
    strSQLA = "SELECT * FROM tblAgreements WHERE tblAgreements.[ID] = LIKE " & "*" & [Forms]![frmSearch]![txtFind].[Value] & "*"*" ;"

This code is inserted in as VBA in Microsoft access 2010, basically look in the table agreements within ID, for the user's input, say 550 entered in text box.
    Can you assist?

Check out some similar questions!

Updating records and getting Runtime Error 3075 [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there! For the access program I am going to do, there is already an existing data. I had imported it from Excel. Now, I have created a URN field from the look up table and wanted to update it to the main table which comprises the existing data. I've used the following code but I keep on...

Run Time Error'3075': Syntax Error(Missing Operator) in query expression [ 6 Answers ]

I am running a database using MS Access 2000 along with Visual Basic. Inside the database I am running a specific tracking summary form that takes information from a populated main table. Inside the tracking summary form I have three combo boxes; Status, Fiscal Year and Province, with their...

Runtime C++ error [ 1 Answers ]

When I'm on the internet a message pops up Runtime Error C++, and I have turn off, or restart computer. I need to get rid of this .

Runtime Error [ 2 Answers ]

I keep getting a runtime error on my computer. I tried removing the Google and Yahoo toolbars, nothing happened. I tried everything. Could anybody tell what else I could do please??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.