Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shakskr496 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2011, 07:26 AM
    Gilberts syndrome
    Sir/madam,
    I was training in Indian military academy to become an officer in the Indian Army where I was diagnosed with a medical condition "GILBERTS SYNDOME" for which I have been declared "unfit to carry out further military service".Will the serum bilirubin be High through my lifetime or will it fluctuate.And are there any tests to confirm if this condition exists.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 5, 2011, 07:35 AM
    Certainly the tests exist, although there is some argument about whether it should be called a disease or not. I would read all about it on wikipedia. Since stress seems to increase the likelihood of jaundice, I would guess that levels do fluctuate, so yours might or might not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cubiod syndrome. [ 1 Answers ]

My foot hurts on the bottom right side. I can barely put any weight on it nor trying to move it at all. It has a consistent trobbing of pain whether I'm on it or not. Hurts when squeeze in a certain area.

Fragile X Syndrome [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 year old grandson has been diagnosed with Fragile X Syndrome but there doesn't seem to be a lot of knowledge on the subject. Even the main library in our city only has one book on it. There is so much controversial information on the internet, we don't know what to trust. His charateristics...

Bloom Syndrome [ 1 Answers ]

I have searched all around Google but I cannot find preventions to Bloom Syndrome. If there even are, could anyone please tell me what they are? Thanks :)

Marfans syndrome [ 4 Answers ]

Hey what is Marfans syndrome and who does it effect? Because I was told recently I might have it.

Nesting Syndrome [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so as many of you know I am 23 weeks pregnant with my third child, this pregnancy has had a lot of ups and downs (bleeding about five times during the first trimester, now placentia previa in the second) I can only imagine what the third trimester will bring. But, I thought I would take a few...

View more questions Search