Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magicalmystery Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2011, 04:23 AM
    How much Neoprosone Gel should I mix with Vit Fee
    I just bought the two products and very aware of the dangers so Im trying to be careful.

How much Neoprosone gel(which contains the harmful steriods) should I mix with Vit fee(250ml with HQ)

Check out some similar questions!

I bought neoprosone with VIT C and am mixing it with fair&white body clearing milk, [ 2 Answers ]

For now my skin tone is light brown and trying to get very fair, so I have use diana stalder whitening kit and so - white brightening skin perfector lotion and both didn't work for me, so am trying the neoprosone with vit c and fair & white body clearing milk with maxi-white whitening serum...

Neoprosone Gel [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, Is there anyone here that is currently using Neoprosone Gel? If so, are you using it for spots or for all over treatment? I know it may have a steroid or whatever, but I was thinking of using it to lighten my acne marks and my elbows k Thanks

Neoprosone-gel [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have to mix the neoprosone-gel with any thing?

55H+ cristalline with hot movate gel and neoprosone gel [ 100 Answers ]

I just ordered some 55h+ cristalline glycerin and some hot movate gel and neoprposone gel. I plan to mix all the ingredients together and use on my body 2x daily. On my face, I will use clearqucik gel mixed with the exclusive fair and white whitenizer gel crème and the serum and some black soap on...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.