Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2003, 04:00 PM
    The period
    I'm 30 years old and still have my period. Sometimes I would have it for a week then not all then 3 days. Is that normal?

Check out some similar questions!

Period? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm confused with what is going on with my body. A week and a half ago I had sexual intercourse and the condom broke. The thing is, if it even matters, I knew when at the exact moment it broke and jumped off. I know the condom also had spermicide and my partner had not yet ejaculated into the...

About period.. [ 1 Answers ]

I had period.. end of July.. but still my period.. not comes.. Actually normally my period is irregular.. but I had been sex.. so if they any chance for get pagnent... Because I don't have any knowledge about... that.. So I am afraid... please give idea and what to do.. Thanks for kindly..

About My period [ 2 Answers ]

I usually start my period on or rught around the 19/20 th of the month, however, I have not started this month. Is it possible that if I had intercourse on the 13th that I got pregnant and it caused my period not to start? And if so, is it possible that it won't show up in a urine test yet?

Period [ 3 Answers ]

2 period in 1 month both light with pink/brown blood. I also had cramping. Could I be pregnant

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.