Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annlouise191 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2011, 08:11 PM
    10 year old sick cat
    Hi. My 10 year old cat began today acting strange and unwell. He was not wanting to go out, lethargic, and has half open eyes. Then he began walking in counter-clockwise circles with some unstability in his back legs. I don't know what to do.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Aug 5, 2011, 08:44 AM
    There a number of things that may be going on with your cat.
    Only your Vet can tell you for certain.
    But a couple of things that come to mind are vestibular disease (similar to vertigo in humans) left untreated it will NOT get better.
    Could it be that he has gotten into something toxic?
    A tumor of some sort.
    My suggestion would be to get him to the Vet pronto.
    Best wishes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think my cat may be sick. [ 0 Answers ]

I need to discover if I need to take my cat to a veterinarian or not. I love my cat more than words can even express. My fiancé jokes about it, but Wednesday is just like my baby boy. I have gone days without eating to make sure that I can provide him with clean liter and food. He's my whole...

Sick cat who doesn't want to get up. [ 1 Answers ]

I just found my 5 year old male outdoor cat sick on our patio. He was laying down next to a puddle of bloody urine which appears to be leaking from him. He does not want to get up. We moved him to a more sheltered area outside and made him a bed of old towels to keep him comfortable along with...

My cat is very sick [ 2 Answers ]

My cat is vomiting and she won't eat or drink.. I can not at all afford a vet bill.. What should I do about this matter

Sick cat [ 11 Answers ]

OK my cat is not eating or drinking much.:( we think she is deprest because she was in the basement while some of my cuisins came down it is wed. today and will it be to late to take her on fri. because just know I gave her some treats and she could not stop sticking her tongue out... it was like...

Ok I know but my cat is sick [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a cat form of parvo. If you are not familiar with parvo it is a dog disease, that makes it hard for dogs to move and their neck gets stuck sideways. Please help my cat recently had kittens and I:confused: :confused: don't want it to spread. If you know any diseases please tell me what...

View more questions Search