Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LaMusicienne Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2011, 01:22 PM
    Where to practice in seattle?
    Hi
    I'm waaay too old for gymnastics (33 years old) but really would like to do it again, especially the uneven bars exercises. I have no idea where to go for that. I live in Seattle, do you know of a place I could practice?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 3, 2011, 02:13 PM

The YMCA my be good place to start, the gym where I live has all the right equipment for gymnastics.

Aug 3, 2011, 02:16 PM
    Comment on tickle's post
    Thanks, I'll definitely try that. I thought the YMCA only had weights and cardio training machines, not actual gymnastics equipment?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 3, 2011, 02:23 PM

I think it is worthwhile going in and see what they have to offer. My YMCA has every type of equipment.

Or go on line in your own community and find gyms that offer what you want.

Tick

Aug 3, 2011, 04:59 PM
    Wait... I think I've found the place. YMCA doesn't have gymnastics equipment in my area, but Seattle Gymnastics Academy does: http://www.seattlegymnastics.com/lak...es/adult-class

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have lost my LOVE in Seattle. Need help [ 2 Answers ]

Who is ready to help me? Need to check is she leaving at her apartment right now? I know here address till November 2010. I am going to USA from Russia to get her back. It is very-very expensive for me. BUT I think she could move to NY at December 2010. And I will not be able to go across hole...

Bankruptcy Law in Seattle [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I guess everyone knows about the economy and how bad it is and especially the housing market! I used to care about my credit score so much that I paid my bill even before the due date and always on time and never had a problem with it! Until the housing market collapsed (I'm a...

Seattle Washington Area [ 6 Answers ]

I recently moved into an apartment with some friends or who I thought where friends at the time. When I moved in I brought my dog with me, and yes I paid a deposit of $175 plus $20 dollars a month extra for the deposit. Well about a month ago we found a house and moved. Now the old apartment is...

View more questions Search