Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lonewolf20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2011, 09:20 AM
    Troubleshoot a Intertherm Furnace?
    I have an intertherm furnace. When in AC mode it will run a while and then the furnace will shut off and the outside unit will continue to run. At this time I also will have the "the flame fail light" blinking continuously about the power light. I have replaced the thermostat,wire to the furnace from the thermostat and the circuit board. I have had a service tech her a couple of time but it seems not to do it when he is here. What else could be the problem?

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm furnace codes? This furnace flashes the yellow light 6 times [ 0 Answers ]

Furnace will run for 30 seconds. It shuts down and the yellow light will flash 6 times and the does the same thing over and over. Red light stays steady. Thanks for the help.

Can somebody help me troubleshoot my york furnace? I have no heat. [ 1 Answers ]

In a cal for heat, the induction motor starts up and immediately shuts down, then the blower turns on an won't shut off. I turn off the t-stat and I still won't shut down until I turn off the breaker. The led flashes 12 times but the fault code label doesn't have 12 on it.

Intertherm furnace e2eb-017hb runs briefly, shuts off, then furnace just clicks [ 3 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm furnace, e2eb-017hb. It comes on briefly, blows warm air, then shuts off, and a clicking sound comes from the coil contacts area. I have tested the t-stat, and also replaced a coil contact, thinking that was the problem. I would appreciate any help on what to do next.

My intertherm furnace pilot lights but furnace won't kick on [ 5 Answers ]

I need some diagnostic help. We have a full propane tank. A new burner plate (last year) and the blower works. We light the pilot but the knob should pop up after one minute thus lighting the furnace. It won't pop up. What part should we replace? The furnace is a 17 year old Intertherm MGH...

Troubleshoot an oil furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Oil Furnace and it will not start. I hit the reset next to it and it will kik on for about 30 sec but will I get not flame. It sprays the oil.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.