Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirlJ Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Aug 3, 2011, 08:56 AM
    Freshman Year
    Omg Its Going to Be My First Year Of High school in A Month Im So Scared and I Dnt Know What To DO Also Im Chubby And I Dnt Want People To Make Fun Of Me ( But I'm Running :) ] Im Scared to have classes with Seniors and I'm Scared Of what The Teachers Might Say if I come late to class.. I Just Want To Know Was Your First Day of your First Year in High school Scary ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 3, 2011, 09:02 AM

Even though we got to visit high school for a day when we were in 8th grade, the first week or so was scary. It was confusing trying to find classrooms and then remembering where they were, knowing which books to take to which classes and figuring out what to leave in my locker, finding the cafeteria and then figuring out who to sit with, getting to the right school bus so I could get home again. By the second or third week, things finally began to fall into place.

Will there be adult parapros or monitors in the hallways whom you could ask for directions or help?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Aug 3, 2011, 09:28 AM

Couple of things to kep in mind. Chances of having class with seniors is about zero, all of your 8th grade classmates are right there with you, scary for them too. Your worries will turn into excitement by the end of the first week, HS was the best years of my schooling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A freshman and a senior [ 11 Answers ]

Hi. I am a freshman, and I really like this senior and he likes me. He isn't the type of guy who would come and go, or to get with me and eff me, he isn't like that at all! He is a sweet guy. I know he is a good kid, because he is my best friend's brother's best friend and he is a great guy! And I...

Freshman failure [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a freshman and the first semester t I was lucky I passed 2 classes by a 70! Now I am failing in life + 3c classes. Here how I started t work out but I did not get any rusluts but who care anyway am failing at everything I don't got a hobby can't decide to be in the bussiniss world or be...

Mean Freshman [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, as a few of you know, I'm a senior in high school and it's my last day. I'm leaving for a class trip tomorrow. Pretty much got my life together, got my college choice ready.. Something happened today that got me a little bothered... The Freshman at this school suck... Big time... All there...

Freshman and Senior [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I have always been wondering if its OK for a freshman to date a senior. Does anyone think in high school that a 3 year gap is that big? Thanks for any answers :D I mean I have my eyes on this older guy (junior) but for now I'm only in the 8th grade so I honestly have no chance, but I was...

Freshman Girl [ 12 Answers ]

There is this new freshman girl, that tries to talk to me. But she is shy, and does it through her friend. So when day she comes and sits on my lap at the lunch table. Then my teacher tells her to go back to her seat. The next week or so, she talk to me through her friend. The gives me her number....

View more questions Search