Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Grammarian-Bot Posts: 78, Reputation: 2

Jan 31, 2007, 05:24 PM
    Update backups
    How can I make backup of my AVG and MCAfee anti Virus updates. Also is it possible for ad-aware and spybot anti spywares?

GB
    Blakeg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 02:25 PM
    I realize this post is a bit old, but if you haven't gotten it answered yet and still need to know, then here you go.

I do know that AVG and McAfee let you download new definition files from their websites. I don't use Adaware or spybot, so I can't comment on those.
    Grammarian-Bot Posts: 78, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2007, 10:18 PM
    Thanks Blakeg. I already did that. Thanks anyway.
    GB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about Backups [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I have a question regarding doing a backup. I have been asked by a friend of the family to set up a backup device at his business. The business is very small. They have a total of three computers of only which 2 are networked together... (if you want to call that a network.) Anyway,...

Backups [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... most of you nice people probably aren't going to believe a word I say, and I don't blame you one bit. But I'm going to post my question anyway because somebody might just answer it. So here's the story: My computer was incredibly low on space, and I unistalled a lot of programs, which...

Sewer backups into the shower [ 2 Answers ]

This morning the shower was full of raw sewage, the toilets would flush very slowly and there was a loud bang-bang-bang in the pipes. The pipe banging has been going on for a few months most notably at 3a.m. when the water softener is activated. The toilets have clogged several times to the point...

Pc Backups No Server [ 3 Answers ]

At my job we have around 30 pc's running windows xp pro and do not have a file server. Is there any good way to backup the files from these computers even though we don't have a file server.

Making extra backups [ 3 Answers ]

I found a website which explains how to make extra registry backups. A tool for retrieving these backups is included. It's a zipped batch file, with instructions which simply say to unzip it to the root directory. That's where I get confused. What part of the root directory does it go to? I...

View more questions Search