Ask
    gary w griffin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 05:22 PM
    I am losing tolit bowl water
    Tolit bowl water going down
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2007, 07:17 PM
    If you want someone to help you got to give more information than that. Unless you just want us to help you find it.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 1, 2007, 07:58 AM
    Gary,

Do you hear a gurgle or any noise? Does the bowl fill and then go down or does it just not fill when flushed? Is the small tube leading from the ballcock to the white overflow tube in place,( this fills the bowl as the tank's filling).
    How old is the toilet and did it ever fill the bowl?
    Back to you Gary, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low Water in Toilet Bowl [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, Sorry if this is a stupid question--I know next to nothing about toilets, and your patience is appreciated. My toilet was fine until my apartment maintenance had to shut off the water to repair a water main. When the water returned and I flushed my toilet, the water level in the bowl was...

Water bowl in crate [ 1 Answers ]

As of right now when D-man is in his crate it's a toy or 2 & that's it. I have noticed when I come home he heads right for his water dish & drinks like a camel. Should we leave him w/ some water inside the crate or will that promote accidents.

Toilet bowl losing water [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. I installed a new american standard toilet for my mom. I have no leaks but the water keeps disappearing from the bowl. I resealed the wax ring twice but still missing water in the morning. Please help. Need advise!1 thanks, Paul:mad:

No water in toilet bowl [ 3 Answers ]

When I flush my toilet the bowl fills as usual, then slowly drains away. Any answers for that?

Toilet bowl water level [ 11 Answers ]

I am not totally unfamiliar with plumbing, but this one has me stumped. I flush the toilet before I go to bed. In the morning the water level in the bowl has dropped a couple of inches. When the toilet is flushed there appears to be an air bubble which comes up, but the toilet flushes almost...

View more questions Search