Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srich17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2011, 10:02 AM
    Ask ob gyn questions for free online?
    I am 32 weeks pregnant and every time I walk my vagina/ pelvis area hurts and the pain hasn't gone away I have tried to lay down and take it easy but it sstill hurts should I be worried?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 2, 2011, 02:02 PM

Nah, it's the end of pregnancy really. Make sure you are drinking a lot of water.
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2011, 07:02 AM
    Have you asked your doctor about round ligament pain, and what you should do for relief? This sounds like one of the "perks" that comes along with being really pregnant, but your OB will at least be able to put you mind at ease.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ob gyn online now to answer questions for free? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 36 yrs old who only have one ovary but both Fallopian Tubes,and just had surgery in July 2010 to remove five Fibroids. The type of surgery that I had was called,Robot Assisted Laparoscopic Myomectomy, after waiting for my body to heel for about four months I was told to try to get...

Fertility problems from appendectomy? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 33 years old. I have undergone appendectomy. I was diagnosed of acute supporative appendicitis with endemetriosis. Could this mean that I have infertility concern? Does this mean that I have no chance of having a baby?

Ask a Ob Gyn Online for free? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 6 month pregnant and I have a cold but I am feeling really weak were I can stand up for to long without having to lay back down what wrong with me

PCOS & advised to take Diane35 [ 7 Answers ]

I have PCOS & was advised to take Diane35. Last pack was FEB2010 Last period (1st day) FEB24. My husband & I decided to try conceiving. Completely went off the pill after my last pack. Til now I don't have my period. What are the possibilities of getting pregnant? Is it safe to get pregnant? Should...

View more questions Search