Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willowbranch Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2011, 06:41 AM
    The years before pharmacy school.
    I am thinking about become a pharmacist because I decided that chemical engineering just wasn't right for me. I've completed my freshman year of college and am going into my sophomore year this August. After this year, I will be able to complete all the prerequisite classes to get into a Pharmacy school, but I won't be able to take the PCAT in time. So which would look better to do with my "junior" year of college: try to graduate early with a BS in chemistry or take the year to attend a technical school become a pharm. Tech?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2011, 09:55 AM

My late husband was a professor, Doctor of Pharmacy. The Pharm Tech degree is meaningless if you aren't going to be a Pharm Tech.

Have you asked the College where you intend to get your Pharm degree for guidance?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My high school sweetheart of almost 12 years dumped me... [ 7 Answers ]

Our relationship had been steady since jr year of high school... actually on the 5th year, she needed some "space" so we were broken up for a year, then got back together. She just dumped me again about 2 hours ago (now almost 12 years since high school). The main phrase she used to me is that...

Question about pharmacy school, please I need advice [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Georgia and there are only 3 pharm schools, one which I've ruled out because it's a 3 yr program and its tedious, besides 70% of the students they accept have a bachelors and I don't. The other one is a private school, it's more convenient because it's very close to where I live and I...

How do I obtain a high school diploma years later? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it too late to get a high school diploma if I would have graduated in 1983 but was short a credit or two? Can I obtain records to see which class(es) to take and either take them online or at community college to get a high school diploma or do I have to go the GED route?

High School Sweetheart 22 years ago [ 2 Answers ]

I contacted my high school sweetheart through one of those classmate sites. He responded, I responded back. Three days later we were talking over the phone. We talked about the what if's and could of's and should of's. He asked for pictures of high school. I sent the pictures and that was the...

5th School in 9 years, 3rd school in 5 years . [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a few questions about visitation and Bio mom moving to yet another school district. 1. Bio mom has convinced oldest SD that money is more important than family, we have tried to get her to come home over the last two years... she refuses and BM does not make her( cops won't follow...

View more questions Search