Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelidis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 04:36 PM
    hyperextended jumps
    I am trying out for high school cheerleading this year. I have been in Pop Warner for 6 years. High school seems to be different it is very competitive. Over 100 girls try out and only 18 make it. We are suppose to have a hyperextended toe touch. Mine is good but not that good I have got exercises off line to help and have done them religiously now for 2 months 3X per week and yet my jumps do not seem to be getting higher does anyone have any exercises that truly work and work fast I only have 2 months Thanks
    rudi_in Posts: 251, Reputation: 45

Jan 31, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Thank you for posting your question to the Ask Me Help Desk.

Do the exercises you found on-line do anything with plyometrics, simple rebounding, or strength shoes?
    cheerchic24 Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 05:34 PM
    PRACTICE ON A TRAMPLINE!!
    This isn't really an "exersise", but it helps a lot!!

P.S: don't go straght to the flooor from the trampline!! U will end up hurting your ankle REALLY bad!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

98 1998 Honda Accord Ex Temperature Jumps Up And Down [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody.. I have a 98 honda accord coupe ex v-6 with 87000 miles on it.. the problem I'm having is sometimes when the car is in drive or park for a few minutes the temperature gauge will go really high like the car is running hot.. the fans will come on but the gauge will still be really...

View more questions Search