Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Aug 1, 2011, 12:48 PM
    Photoshop Compatibility with Mac?
    I´m looking to switch to an iMac. Can I download Adobe Photoshop on it or is there a compatibility problem?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 1, 2011, 01:30 PM

Mostly it depends on how your going to be running it. If your using a PC format like windows and that is the photoshop you have then that is your native OS.

If you want to use the Mac OS to run it then its not going to work. You will need to get the Mac version of the software.

Adobe - Photoshop : For Macintosh
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 1, 2011, 03:30 PM

Photoshop has versions for both Windows and MAC OS.

And you don't download software to a computer. You install it. You may download the install files, but that is different.

Photoshop is an expensive package.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fish Compatibility [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys I've recently upgraded to a 30 gal aquarium. In it I have an Affrican Clawed frog and a few small fish. I'm going to sell my smaller fish as after researching ACF's I've learned that they should not go with any fish they could fit in their mouth. Just wondering if anybody has had any...

Compatibility [ 2 Answers ]

What is the compatibility for a libra female and a cancer male?

Astrology Compatibility [ 4 Answers ]

Who is Scorpio more compatible with? Cancer or Pisces

Define compatibility [ 11 Answers ]

Do you feel that it is important, for a couple to have a lot in common or be their indvidual person with different interest, and why I have my own opinion: I feel that it is importnt to have some common interst, but I also feel that it is important that they are still their own person. The...

View more questions Search