Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ability1127 Posts: 32, Reputation: -1

Aug 1, 2011, 07:46 AM
    Manga Costume
    Hey I was wondering where I can buy (cheap) manga costumes :)(It's because I might going to a festival, where you kind of have to look like a manga figure)^^
    So it'll be nice if you could send me a link :D
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2011, 07:56 AM

"Cheap" is in the eyes of the beholder. I don't think "we" can recommend specific sites but if you use a internet search feature you will find all sorts of suppliers at all sorts of prices.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Manga or manga and anime? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there everyone!:) I have a question that has been bothering me. When I grow older I want to become a manga artist to draw my own manga comic. When I draw my own manga can I do the anime for it myself? Or is it a "Whoever gets there first gets it" thing.

Costume Party [ 4 Answers ]

A couple was invited to a swanky family masked fancy dress Halloween party. The wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and s aid she was going to take Some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need...

Costume Ideas? [ 1 Answers ]

Halloween is Coming! I want a good original costume. Nothing to flashy just something nice, and I also don't want to be wearing a dress or skirt or something because I will be outside and don't want to freeze my butt off. All ideas will defiantly be considered, at this point I'll do with...

Bharatnatyam costume [ 1 Answers ]

What is the length of a bharatnatyam recital costume?

Trypsin Costume [ 1 Answers ]

I have to do a presentation to my chemistry class on the enzyme Trypsin. I need some help finding an idea for a prop or costume that I could wear. Does anyone have any ideas?

View more questions Search