Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chloe085 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2011, 04:04 AM
    Feeling very weak.
    Hello, My mum has told me in the last month she has be feeling very weak. She goes for a run 3-4 times a week and has done for a few years now but she's saying she's even struggling with that now and is having to walk the majority. She had a hysterectomy about 5 years ago and is 50yrs old. She's healthy, slim, hardly drinks and doesn't smoke.
    She's even been struggling with the strength in her hands. Any ideas please on what this could be? Worried.

Check out some similar questions!

Older toilets -- weak swirl, weak flush [ 24 Answers ]

Hope someone can help. Our toilets are original to the house, 20-plus years old. When flushed, the swirl isn't strong enough to completely flush the bowl. The bowl does NOT overflow, but it has to be flushed multiple times. We have very hard water where we live, despite having a regularly...

Sore feeling or swollen feeling in vaginal opening, white thick substance [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 2 days my vaginal opening has felt swollen and sore, and slightly itchy. Today some kind of fluid came out of it and got my pants wet, like I had spilled water on them, and I noticed when I went to the restroom, that there was a LOT of w thick like stuff all over my vagina lips, and...

Weak Headaches? [ 1 Answers ]

Yo there guys, I'm male and 20! I'm not the most 'healthy' person to be honest (on the inside) I eat so much crap even though I'm extremely slim, and I have a too bada habbit of staying up during the night, very poor sleeping patterns. (even though when I do nod off, I sleep for about 7 - 14...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search