Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sam filipinas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2011, 12:43 AM
    I have a boxer dog and he is good sometimes but he is naughty he gets my things
    Born in october28,2009
    He is 1 year old from now
    He is color brown
    He is a boxer dog
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 1, 2011, 05:48 AM
    You didn't really finish your question.
    He's almost 2 years old if that birth date is correct.
    So you want to know how to train him not to take your things and chew them up? You buy some chew toys, like a Kong and a rope knot and rawhide bones. You make it clear they are his. When he takes something of yours in his mouth, you take his collar, make him sit, say DROP sharply until he lets go. When he lets go, you give him his toy and praise him. You do this over and over. It might take about a week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is puppy chow good for a 4yr. Old boxer? [ 3 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Boxer dog [ 1 Answers ]

my boxer dog won't eat or drink she is in the vets she has had x-rays bloodtests she is on a drip as she hasn't eaten for a week all the tests have came back OK,vets don't know what is wrong with her.

Naughty dog de bordeaux! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.I have got a nine month old dog de bordeaux she is house trained, but just recently she has started urinating in the house.she will not wake me up in the middle of the night she will just do it in the hall way.in the day she will sit by the door and if I'm not there quick enough she will just do...

Dog Being naughty At Night [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Hope there is somebody who might be able to help me with my young dog. Jasper is a cocker spaniel and is now about 6months old. Over the last few weeks a few problems have started to occur, Firstly he now wee's and poo's at night without fail, VERY nice to come down to in the morning even...

Boxer dog [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone please help me my boxer has not been eating well she has been pushing her plat away, She had her first season about a month ago and her nipples are still really big the back two look swolen, Somebody asked me the other day if she was pregnant because they looked that big but...

View more questions Search