Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Peacemaker1997 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 08:43 PM
    My boyfriend doesn't know my real age?
    Ok, so I'm 13. Born December 1st 1997 I turn 14 before anyone else does in my class.
    I told my boyfriend I'm older than anyone else in my class. He took it another way and thinks I'm 14 already.
    Would you be mad if you were my boyfriend? He's 14 by the way, 15 in October
    Mrs.Monster Posts: 26, Reputation: -1

Aug 1, 2011, 12:37 AM
    Honey, just tell him but, like in a hint kind of way. Be like AHhhh can't wait for my birthday then I can drive in 2 years. Then he can put the pieces together and be like... (thinking) Your going to be 14? Then you can be like hehe yeah silly you didn't know that lol. I think making him figure it out would be easier on both of you. He might feel dumb for a little while but at least he will know how old you are and maybe not assume next time you tell him something :)
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2011, 12:53 AM
    Just tell him the truth out straight, guessing games are immature! Its not a big deal. Now if he was 16 and you lied and said you were also 16 then that would be a cause for concern, because it could get him into serious trouble with the law. But 9 months in age difference is nothing.
    taylorhobbsx Posts: 168, Reputation: -4

Aug 4, 2011, 11:51 PM
    I'm a girl.. but I totally understand! I don't think he'd be mad trust me. Just tell him that's the best thing to do! Its better to tell him now.. then let him wait. If he really does like you.. he'd understand :) Good luck <3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I lied to my boyfriend about my age, now I've fallen in love with him, what do I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I lied to my boyfriend about my age, now I've fallen in love with him, what should I do?

I ended it with my first real boyfriend? What now? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, so I met him a year ago and we dated for just a year. Everything was good in the beginning but, like after 6 months went by I felt like things changed. He lied to me and defended other girls over me. I felt like he used me also. I had a car and job while he didn't at first. I picked in...

I am 14years old(girl) my boyfriend is a legal age(19) [ 25 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I am going to ask a really serious question so please don't be crual I really do care about him this feeling is not a crush I can tell the difference between love and a crush I understand that he is a legal adult and I am a minor. Him and I are not sexually active, we won't even kiss...

How to get a perfect boyfriend at a young age [ 7 Answers ]

I am 10 and really want a boyfriend. How do I choose and get the perfect boyfriend?:(

View more questions Search