Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kattygirl Posts: 131, Reputation: 3

Jan 31, 2007, 03:02 PM
    I want to lose weight
    I am 31yrs old and now topping the scales at 400lbs. I have tried everything and am now once again going to weight watchers. Does anyone have a success story that they could share about what they did or how they overcame the weight battle?
    Logan82 Posts: 27, Reputation: 5

Jan 31, 2007, 03:24 PM
    To be honest with you... If you need success stories/ diet strategies... just Google for them.

My advice, seek professional help! Why? Because each body is different & what works for someone may not work for you. Why experiment at the cost of your body?

At the end of the day - It all boils down to your will, simple food changes & exercise can take you a long way.

Again, this is assuming you have no medical condition due to which the weight was gained. You need to be sure it is not something like of that sort. This is exactly why I suggest you consult a doc/dietician.
    wanna smile Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 07:06 AM
    I have lost 30 kgs by walking, watching the amount of fat I eat I grill my food or steam, I no longer eat butter or margarine at all I don't eat red meat but make sure I get my iron by eating foods that are enriched with iron e.g.. Spinnich for a snack I have fruit or 97% fat free foods such as diet lites (custards ect) I eat my night meal earlier than I used to then I go for a walk, how ever I've also become dependent on strong coffee and I've never been a coffee drinker I don't know why that is, it is one of the bad things that have come of my weight loss, my skin has become more radiant and I feel good about myself, I hope you can do it, it takes self control and a bit of you time you have to make time for u!! Do your nails and shave your legs and make yourself feel good while you are trying to lose weight it will help! But mostly be sensible about it all and look after yourself fad diets never seem to work and can be dangerous, I'm only going on my own experiences.Good luck I hope this helps you there are a lot of great recipes out there to make dieting taste good also and most restaurants will also make allowances if you ask the to gril your food .Again GOOD LUCK
    jessieshuai Posts: 9, Reputation: 1
    -

Feb 14, 2007, 09:58 PM
    I can help you lose weight successfully.
    Here's an easy and effective way.
    Oh! My Herbalife: Success stories: When the Hula Hoop got stuck around my middle, that was it

If you'd like to give it a try, email me.
    Please answer the following questions:
    1. Do you really want to lose weight?
    2. How much weight do you want to lose? Your age, height & weight?
    3. Have you ever tried to lose weight?how?
    4. Why didn't it work?
    5. Why do you want to lose weight now?

Email me at [email protected]
    nanuchini Posts: 39, Reputation: -6

Feb 7, 2012, 02:30 PM
    B12 shots and Phentermine only thing will work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lose weight [ 6 Answers ]

I weigh 56 kilos, and I'm 5 feet 4 inches. I know I'm not fat, but I have quite a big tummy. I mean again its not fat, but my ideal weight would be 50 kilos. I don't exercise really, which I know I should. My question is what are the right foods to eat to lose weight on my tummy?

How to lose weight [ 8 Answers ]

I am 37 years old. My height is 5 ft 3 inches and I weigh approx 213 lbs. How long will it take to reach my ideal weight if I don't go overboard with dieting ? Also please tell me what is my ideal weight. I don't like to exercise. Also please tell me how many calories I should have daily in order...

Lose weight [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there expert buddy I have problem with my weight, I am 182 lbs.. I have a difficult time waking up in the morning. I used to dance belly dancing, but I stop it.. My friends told me to try to go to GYM, I insist that when I go to GYM, there are tendency that I cannot maintain my routine...

Need some help to lose weight.. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I want some tips to lose weight so please give me efftive tips because I tried many of them doing.. I did many execersie and also started gym but no good result please help me...

Trying To Lose Weight. [ 4 Answers ]

Yes Does Anyone Know Of A True, Honest Way To Lose Weight?:)

View more questions Search