Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmilingInside Posts: 182, Reputation: 3

Jul 31, 2011, 02:32 PM
    Can you make playlists on iPod shuffles?
    Like a playlist that plays songs in the order you want them in, not just a random playlist of songs that you chose?

If so, please list ones that don't (like older ones). I'm not loking ot buy an new one or an expensive one, so I's really like to just get a shuffle.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2011, 05:48 PM
    Older shuffles do not have playlist capability. Craigslist is loaded with older generation Nano's for $25-60. I just bought a 2 gig nano for $40 and it has all kinds of options.
    SmilingInside Posts: 182, Reputation: 3

Aug 1, 2011, 02:37 PM
    Comment on ma0641's post
    Very helpful.thanks.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2011, 05:01 PM
    Even though the shuffle is only $60 or so new, I found little reason to buy one. The nano I bought was about 5 years old, perfect condition, $40 and I still have 1.5 gig left. Doubt I'll ever fill it up. Use a set of powered computer speakers or a dock and the sound will be great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apple Ipod touch 4G OR Ipod nano multi touch ? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents gave me a choise to make.. They want to get me either an apple Ipod 4G, or anIpod nano multi touch... Which one would be better for an 13 year old girl?

When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earpho [ 1 Answers ]

When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earphones. What I want to know is how to stop it on the Ipod so that it only comes through the ear phones when they are commected

Free CD Burner with CD Text and Savable Playlists [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get a free audio CD burner that writes CD text and is able to save playlists? This is what I've got so far: RealPlayer - http://home.real.com/product/help/rp10v2_gold/en/CD_Create_CD.htm jetAudio - www.cowonamerica.com/products/jetaudio/features_03.html Burrrn - www.burrrn.net/...

How to make iPod library, not just device library? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Ipod that I just got and put on my moms laptop, but now I have a laptop so I put it on my own computer. My library will only show up if the iPod is plugged in and even then it is not my primary library. If I click on the library (at the top of the main Itunes page) no music comes up, to...

Sending playlists [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to send playlists to my sister, I am new to this site so maybe someone else has already asked this question but I not sure where to look. I have tried, attaching file, but that hasn't worked, I tried to do it on outlook Is outlook the only place you can do this, can you...

View more questions Search