Ask
    bluechesee Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 02:22 PM
    My hamster has green green stuff on his tummy
    My hamster has green stuff on its leg and bell y what should I do
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 31, 2011, 04:51 PM
    I suggested earlier that you take it to the vet. You said your mother won't do that. Short of going to the vet, it could be some form of Wet Tail but that is still pretty much only treatable by the vet. If you can't or won't take the hamster to the vet, there is nothing anyone here can really do for you so asking over and over will not yield any better results for you. I am sorry your hamster has this problem, I know it is hard to deal with but at this point, I think only a vet can help your hamster. Sorry. Good luck and I hope everything works out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My hamster has green bumps on his belly what should I do? [ 10 Answers ]

My russian dwarf hamster ,Rango, has many dark green bumps on his tummy and we just noticed this it looks like it might hurt but she's acting very normal? My hamster is losing weight also her tummy is damp. It might be a skin infection but were not sure. Theirs about 6 bumps by the hamsters bottom...

Teflon vs Green Stuff [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing some solar hot water installations which involve a lot of plumbing - tanks, heat exchangers, solar collectors, valves, temp gauges, etc. Some solar contractors I know like to use "green stuff" pipe dope, whereas regular plumbers seem to prefer teflon tape. Stories I've heard include...

View more questions Search