Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 14, 2011, 11:02 AM

You talk a good talk, but you relapsed back to the old actions.

Walk away and stay away. Clearly she ain't the one. Despite your efforts to make her the one. So the solution is the same one you have been getting, but not doing.

YOUR words, and actions don't match, so start by doing what you say you are going to do.

Intentions don't mean SQUAT!!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 14, 2011, 02:10 PM

The problem is, she is not the one for you.
    You solve it by walking away and leaving it alone.
    icalltheshot Posts: 40, Reputation: 9

Nov 7, 2011, 01:35 PM
    Just an update. Ex called me over the weekend twice. Once on sat and one on Sunday. Second time left a message saying it is nothing important just want to know how I am doing and if I have time to call her back

I've been nc since last time I was here. Life is great meet new friends and new people. I stopped hanging out with the group she hang out with. Talman I took your advice and keeping it real.
    Expert

Nov 7, 2011, 03:27 PM
    That's great, what are you going to do if she keeps calling?

Nov 7, 2011, 03:43 PM
    No clue man but my friend is introducing me to a new girl she said very good potential so I want to give myself a chance. I guess I'll put my ex in the back burner. Beside she said it is nothing important just see how I am doing.

Nov 10, 2011, 07:13 PM
    She wrote me a long email. Said she called me twice but I didn't pickup. She asked how I am doing and did I go anywhere? And talk about how we first met and say thank you for introduce her to a great group of friends. Also she said I am someone who she will always respect. She ask why I am not hanging out with them anymore. She ask is it because of her and if it is then she'll leave them because she doesn't want me to lose my friends. She said she doesn't want to ask to be my friend neither because she know we both feel uncomfortable. She said please come back to the group because nobody get mad forever.

I think this is BS. It've been 3 months. I mean if she doesn't want to hang out with them because she was concerned about me then she should have left after we broke up. She also knows that she can't be my friend then why asking me to go back to the group when she will be there.

This is what I will write back or should I write back at all?

Hi

Thanks for your concern I am not mad at you but I am extremely busy these days and don't have time to hang out that often anymore. Don't lose some great friend because of me.

Take care.

Expert

Nov 11, 2011, 06:43 AM
    Frankly I see no point in responding at all, because she is just stroking her own guilt, or maybe others have blamed her for your absence. None of this matters to you and what you are doing now. I would go about my own business, and let her figure things out for herself.

Nov 12, 2011, 01:10 PM
    Thanks for the tip Tal. You are absolutely right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you help me about my 2 year old girlfriend issue? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I've been with my girlfriend for about 2 years now but we were separate for about 5 months of it. When I look back some of our time together was really great but we had a lot of fights. Toward the first break up we almost fought every day about trivial issues and then it just snapped. I...

Ex- Girlfriend Issue [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Anyone, I have known this girl for quite a while, I have had girlfriends before but she was different. We have been dating for half a year now but one night she sent me a text saying we should break up. =( For the past few months, she has been dating two of my friends and...

VERY Complicated girlfriend issue [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everybody. Im new to this whole thing, since I'm usually the one helping and not the one asking the questions so much. But I'm seeking a bit of help or mind easing. Sorry that this is so unorganized and long. Ive been dating this girl now for about 6 months(im 17, she's 15 ) Im fully and...

Girlfriend Issue - What should I do? [ 10 Answers ]

This girl I'm seeing just called me today crying over the phone. I asked her what was wrong, but she told me that she can't tell me. So, I told her everything would be all right, etc. But, she kept on crying and started having a panic attack, so once I got her out of the panic attack she said that...

Money issue in relationship [ 11 Answers ]

I am in this relationship since 2003. We broke up for half a year because he wasn't sure I am the one for him. He had been looking for relationship for half a year from on-line dating sites after we broke up. But he can't find any good match, so he asked me to forgive him what he had done and go...

View more questions Search