Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaylabey x Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 06:56 AM
    Unprotected sex
    I had unprotected sex 13 days before I had my period, Could I be pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 31, 2011, 06:59 AM

Yes, you could.

Jul 31, 2011, 07:03 AM
    Even if I had a period..
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2011, 07:06 AM

Was your period the normal flow you would usually get each month? Some women might just spot and think it's their period but in fact they are pregnant, but a normal flow would usually indicate not pregnant. I suggest you take a pregnancy test regardless.

Jul 31, 2011, 07:10 AM
    Yeah it was normal !
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2011, 07:14 AM

well you may have had a lucky escape. I would test anyway just to be sure. Sex=babies, don't have sex until you're ready for that responsibility ;)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 31, 2011, 07:14 AM

Please stop using the comments feature and scroll down to the answer box.

Now, you are playing the waiting game and you will have to wait to see if your period comes next month. If not, test using first morning urine.

I assume you ARE trying to get pregnant, correct?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unprotected sex [ 4 Answers ]

Ok. Me and my boyfriend had sex a few days ago. He came inside of me and I was bleeding the day after... what does that mean. Could I be pregnant.

Unprotected sex [ 6 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex and 5 days later I had a period for 2 days and now I am pregnant. How is this possible.

Unprotected sex [ 4 Answers ]

I had unprotected sexual intercourse with my boyfriend the night on (18.12.2010 around 11 pm)but he went out of me when he was coming, but just in case I took NorLevo pill the following morning (around 10am). But my problem is different now, we had unprotected sex again the following night on...

I had sex with my man unprotected than protected sex with a friend 2 days later, who [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my ex-boyfriend on 7/28/2010 , than I had sex with my new boyfriend, which he used a condom on 7/30/2010. On 8/7/2010 my breast started to swell and are very,very tender now. I think I'm pregnant but a bit scared becus I had sex with two guys so close even though the last...

My last period was on May 18-22 I had unprotected sex on May 24 and had sex again on [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was on May 18-22 I had unprotected sex on May 24 and had sex again on May 28,29,30 I calculated my ovulation on the computer and it said I ovulated on May 29. What are my chances that I will get pregnant??

View more questions Search