Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thomas17614 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 06:32 AM
    White Rodgers model 50a50-288 3A fuse location?
    White Rodgers model 50A50-288 low voltage fuse location
    Crooker36 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 07:07 PM
    On the control board

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White rodgers 50a50 indicator light unlit [ 14 Answers ]

My furnace was working fine until an event. The event was that the thermostat got switched from heat to cool on an unusually warm Easter day. Problem was that I had a trap over the air conditioner to keep critters and debri out. I estimate the a/c was on for 10 minutes. When I saw the tarp...

White rodgers 50a50-288 1 flash error code [ 7 Answers ]

My furnace is intermittently not starting. It is an Amana with a White Rodgers 50A50-288 module in it. The error code I'm getting is "one flash." It says this is "Lockout - check furnace." Yep, furnace is still there... what am I SPECIFICALLY to check? Any suggestions?

Help with a White-Rodgers Model 50A50-471 Furnace Control Board [ 0 Answers ]

My Problem: My furnace is pumping out tepid cool air Last night my house started blowing tepid cold air. I turned the heat down until it "clicked" off from the thermostat in the main room. I went down into my basement and opened up my furnace. I had not changed the filter in the last 3 years...

White Rodgers 50A50 - 241 [ 1 Answers ]

My heater isn't blowing warm air. It doesn't appear to be igniting. What is the normal voltage output of the igniter wire?

White-Rodgers 50A50 -288 Wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I have a white-rodgers controller for my furnace/airconditioner, it has a white-rodgers mercury thermostat. Is there a wiring diagram I can follow to re-connect the thermostat? Does it also show where to terminate the coil wires for my condenser? Thank you Todd

View more questions Search