Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaysey44 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 05:34 AM
    My craft cd won't load
    Cd won't load on my laptop but will on others

Check out some similar questions!

Videos won't load [ 2 Answers ]

When I go on YouTube or pinkbike and tru to watch a video it stops loading 1/3 of the way, and when I play online games it sometimes freezes. Is there anything I can do to fix this? ?? It won't load games either.

Windows won't load [ 3 Answers ]

Hello guys I have problem with my computer: I formatted my hard disk and put new windows into it and install all the drivers and sftwares into it Then I was deleting some files from add and remove softwares such as Yahoo toolbars when I did that suddenly the computer restarted but does not load...

Xp won't load [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have xp windows pro sp2 and now it won't load windows just get to the part whereit says windows didn't start right and then reboots over and over and won't load up xp, hope you can direct me somewhere or somehow to get my puter going normal again ty for your help

Windows XP won't load [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, My computer was fine this morning and I turned it off before I left. I was gone for About an hour, When I got home my computer was on but it won't do anything. The screen was blank. So I turned it off by the power button and waited then turned it back on, now it won't load windows at...

Windows xp won't load. Help! [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I don't know much about computers but here goes. My mum is having problems with her computer, it hasn't been switched on for 6-7 weeks, when she comes to switch it on it comes up on a black screen with pci device listings. It won't goany further than this and won't open windows. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.