Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pangu36501 Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Jul 31, 2011, 05:18 AM
    I want to be a singer. I am only 12 but everyone loves my voice. Any suggestions?
    I have never sang in front of a crowd before and I am a tad bit shy... I'm not allowed to get a YouTube account and I don't have a video camera. I want to get to the top as soon as possible.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 31, 2011, 05:20 AM
    Well looks like you're onto a losing streak before you have even started.

Does you school have a choir where you could try out your singing in front of others, but without exposure you aren't going to have much success.
    deepsad Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Jul 31, 2011, 06:12 AM
    You are still very young and you have a long way to go. Getting to the top always requires hard work and commitment as well as full hearted dedication. If you aspire to be a good singer, take up music lessons and practice. Take part in your school choir and other activities which require you to sing. This way you'll be able to shed your shyness as well as work on your future as a great singer.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 31, 2011, 06:23 AM

How many hours a day do you practice ?
    Do you take music lessons ?
    Do you take voice lessons

Are you in band or choir at school.

At 12 your parents are going to have to help you, they can set up a YOUTUBE account and put you on it, They have to take you to open mic and more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wife loves her daughter more than she loves me! [ 17 Answers ]

I recently discovered that when my wife (of twelve years) and her adult daughter go with my visiting mother-in-law or a visiting friend, it was not really just "a girl's" Sunday brunch;" I was excluded because my daughter-in-law, who lives nearby but has always avoided me, told her mother (my...

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

I love a girl who loves me but loves someone else as well [ 7 Answers ]

This girl I have known for a long time now has always said she loves me with all her heart f&a etc. but she got with another lad who she didn't love, they split up when she came to my house for the weekend then a couple days later there back together, she was still telling me she loved me but now...

Who is this soul singer with a deep voice [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need help finding the singer of this soul song, he has a deep voice the song goes In this world of lonely people, nothing I can say To show you how I feel inside, what's making me this way My life before me's spinning, standing on the edge I'll do anything for you, my heart above my head...

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

View more questions Search