Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misscutie24018 Posts: 31, Reputation: -3

Jul 30, 2011, 12:53 AM
    2nd holes?
    So I got my second holes done on Wednesday and now they don't hurt. But hair got stuck in one earlier. So now one hurts and the other ear doesn't hurt. I want to know if the one that hurts is irritated or infected? I have been cleaning them 2 times a day. I had to pull A lot of hair out of the earring. So is ir irritated or infected?
    deepsad Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Jul 30, 2011, 12:57 AM
    It happened to me as well when I got my third piercing. Keep up your cleaning twice daily ritual and if you feel that the piercing is to irritable or say 'watery' because of a possible infection use a drying agent with antiseptic qualities- where I live they usually recommend a medical powder which goes by the name "NEOSPORIN" you can also try applying "BETADINE" to keep the infection at bay.
    misscutie24018 Posts: 31, Reputation: -3

Jul 30, 2011, 01:01 AM
    Comment on deepsad's post
    My friend said they were probably just irritated. The back feels tight. Its not swelled or anything. But thank you!

-Misscutie24018

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2nd holes? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi its me again. I was wondering if I should get my 2nd holes done to my ears. I have my first holes done and a cartledge peircing. I'm just afraid that its going to get infected like my cartledge peircing. When and if you read this can you please give me some advice? I really need some advice...

What yard holes are there [ 1 Answers ]

Medium sized in dirt holes MAYBE skunks

Weep holes--do I have them or need them? [ 3 Answers ]

We had a custom tile shower built. The guy was problematic (drinking on the job, etc.) and left the job undone. There are a few issues with the job (water pooling at one edge of the shower--not drainging properly, and one of the floor tiles come undone--loose). This caused me to do some research...

Cancelling 2nd phone line, want to connect 2nd to 1st line [ 2 Answers ]

I have cancelled my 2nd home phone line recently. I have multiple phone jacks in home that are connected to cancelled 2nd phone line. Instead of rewiring all 2nd line jack to 1st, Can I simply connect the 2nd line wire to 1st line at NID box. I have orange/white to 2nd line and blue/while to...

Sink holes ? [ 1 Answers ]

What conditions cause sink holes?

View more questions Search