Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ricksmith3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2011, 10:54 AM
    "I have a new Goodman unit that was installed in 2009. When the air conditioner comes
    "I have a new Goodman unit that was installed in 2009. When the air conditioner comes on the furnance shakes really bad and vibrates then entire house..." Model # GMH950904CXAC
    ricksmith3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2011, 12:05 PM
    Throw it out. Goodmans are terrible!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have a goodman furnace/air conditioner split unit model 436-30 [ 1 Answers ]

The other day it started smelling hot inside the air handler cabinet. Upon examination I found what appeared to be one of the black power wires lying on cabinet floor with insulation melting and fan motor had stopped. I called a tech who plugged wire back in to terminal on top of one of the...

Goodman Air Conditioner has been NOTHING but trouble [ 9 Answers ]

This is my SECOND Goodman air conditioning unit and it has been nothing but trouble. It is just over five years old and after having replaced the external capaciter just last summer, the line sprang a leak, which cost me an arm and leg to repair and refill with freon. After the service tech filled...

Air conditioner not blowing cold air, inside fan runs, but outside unit does not. [ 2 Answers ]

Unit not blowing cold air. Fan runs. Outside unit does not.

My central air conditioner is a 2009 with r22 can I change it with 410a [ 1 Answers ]

My central air conditioner is a 2009 with r22 can I change it with 410a

Outside Air Conditioner Unit Runs When The Air Conditioner Is Switched Off [ 4 Answers ]

We bought a Panasonic split system inverter air conditioner (7.4kw) brand new over Christmas so it is only a couple of months old. We had it installed by a qualified air conditioner installer and everything works perfectly as it should. However we have noticed recently that when the air conditioner...

View more questions Search