Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ritac Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 05:44 PM
    I know what you mean. I also can FEEL people. I can tell when someone is about to go through something or if they are I can feel their pain. Right now at my job there is a lot of tension between management and some employees. There are also marital problems and of course money problems and I can feel all of their pains.
    This is really draining me physically . I do not know how to separate myself from them emotionally.
    As far as letting people "know about themselves". I would not go there with a ten foot pole unless I had total trust in that person and if I felt they really wanted to know.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2007, 06:43 PM
    I can read people, I can feel peoples emotions around me. I can sense things of people. It is draining physically and spiritually. There are certain people who are energy drainers. They feed off other people and make you vulnerable. Make you more susceptible to illness and disease because your energy is always being drained. They can be called energy vampires. The people who are most susceptible are people who are sensitive. People who can feel others emotions. We all effect each other in one way or another. We need to be able to learn how to shut it off and ignore other peoples energies especially the ones that are draining to you. We need to recharge because it takes a toll on your whole mind, body and soul. I keep myself private, keep myself quite and that is probably why I am able to see and feel exactly what other people feel or think.

So now, you say you have a gift. So I ask you from what I write and say. What do you pick up from me? What do you feel? What do you think? Please let me know. Post it on the board.

Thank you!

Joe
    nindzha Posts: 86, Reputation: 5

Feb 6, 2007, 01:56 PM
    First of all let me say I am shocked.
    I am shocked because, you have written something, what was not really the topic.
    What you had written I had on the back of my head all the time. It was like you answered the question that I was going to ask.
    At starters when I had signed up on this forum, I had three main questions.
    First was about general feelings towards people. - what I have posted
    Second was this as you have answered me.
    The third is something that I am not sure of asking.

I can feel this "vampires" and have also dreamed as such, vampires, like in a horror movie.
    Tell me what made you wrote this, if it wasn't really the main topic?

For what I can tell about you is that you fellt me.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2007, 03:49 PM
    The reason why I wrote what I did is because I write what I feel and that is what I felt. Whenever I write anything, I do it with what I feel and see and I then put that on paper or write it here on the forum.

Feb 7, 2007, 03:54 AM
    Joe!
    When you asked me about what do I feel towards you, let me tell that for me is harder to read a man, if I don't see him. Try posting your picture.
    poppa0777 Posts: 104, Reputation: 11

Apr 27, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nindzha
    I have a question.
    I think i have a "gift" to see people on the inside who they really are.
    I can feel their intetntions, i can feel what they are thinking i can see their week ponits, feel what they feel. And this feelings are really deep. Like i was in their body, methaphoricly speaking. For example i can feel everytime when a girl likes me but i can see this on guys too and not few. I can know why people are saying some tings or why they act as they do. I can feel when they are hideing some things.
    Dont get me wrong i am not a mindreader, i can just feel.
    At first i thought my mind is playing with me, that i am makeing this up in my mind, but through time i saw that it is true.

Now it bothers me, if i should bring this up with the people i interact, i mean should i tell them their faults and explain things to them, should i tell them that i know how they feel towards some things. This is very hard becaue i would in some way embares them,
    How would u feel if someone would tell u some things that were ment only for u to know, that where your secrets?
    How would you react?

PS As i read this through i know it sounds strange probably some wont understand, but please try to answer the last two questions.
    If someone has the same experiences please let me know thank you.
    Andrew
    You should mind your own business. Do not assert yourself in other people's lives, habits, problems, etc.
    The reson I say this is because every human being is carrying around their own "excess baggage", meaning that our own individual faults and shortcomings are usually so many, that if we focus our efforts on improving self, we will have far less time and energy to be critical of others.
    I hope this helps.
    ritac Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 11:35 AM
    I would say... Say nothing to them about their faults after all everyone has them. But use it to your benefit as this will let you know how close you can get to someone.Or how far you can trust them. Just be careful because sometimes you can FEEL whatever they are dealing with and it can literally make you sick. For instance the other day a coworker who sits next to me got so mad at someone in the office and her blood pressure went up but it was me who went home sick.
    This can happen when you care about the person . This is also a good them to have so you can SEE where they are coming from.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 12:04 PM
    I have a question.
    I can feel their intetntions, i can feel what they are thinking i can see their week ponits, feel what they feel. And this feelings are really deep. Like i was in their body, methaphoricly speaking. For example i can feel everytime when a girl likes me but i can see this on guys too and not few. I can know why people are saying some tings or why they act as they do. I can feel when they are hideing some things.
    At first i thought my mind is playing with me, that i am makeing this up in my mind, but through time i saw that it is true.

Now it bothers me, if i should bring this up with the people i interact, i mean should i tell them their faults and explain things to them, should i tell them that i know how they feel towards some things. This is very hard becaue i would in some way embares them,
    How would u feel if someone would tell u some things that were ment only for u to know, that where your secrets?
    How would you react?

PS As i read this through i know it sounds strange probably some wont understand, but please try to answer the last two questions.
    Andrew
    Yea I know what you mean; but don't tell people their faults its what makes them unique, I know you feel that you should but it is best not to, yes it would embarrass them but it could also bring on hostility towards you especially if they think that your inside their head. Its best to keep these feelings locked away, must be an andrew thing.

( does it happen when the person is speaking or writing or does it have to be a physically see them- read their body language type thing)
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

Apr 27, 2007, 02:30 PM
    For starters let me say i am only 19 years old and so i am not experianced as u probably are.
    If i understand u all correctly what u are saying is:
    Mind your own buissnes?

But unfourtently i am a kind of pearson that can't sleep on that.
    Why souldnt i help if i have the resources to do that, deep inside is sence why but can u please explain in words.
    Thank you
    I too have this gift, it is not a case of minding your own business, it is a case of respect, you have been given a gift and it will be for a reason and as you grow older you will realise why, cherish your gift and use it wisely, you could ruin someone's life by saying the wrong thing. I would never say anything unless asked, I always put myself in the others place and think, how would I like it? Well like others say, if you can not have your own thoughts within your mind that leaves you with nothing, everyone is entitled to privacy and that place is normally your inner self, it is not nice to steal someone's thoughts. Many times people say I wonder this and I wonder that and many times I have this knowing feeling, but unless asked then my feelings stay within me, is like if a psychic knows that something bad will happen to you or they foresee a death, there is a code of conduct and they just do not say, something's are best left unsaid. Take care love and peace anne x
    poppa0777 Posts: 104, Reputation: 11

Apr 28, 2007, 03:48 AM
    Comment on iscorpio's post
    Good insight. I like the part about not revealing unless ask. That is minding your own business!

Apr 28, 2007, 06:53 AM
    It has been a few months now since we were having this debate. Looks like someone dug it up.
    What I have learned on this topic during this period, is that this is not a gift but merely some sorth of intelligence, higher plain. Everyone can develop it, looks like I had some predespositions. It is a mix of all the things you have mentioned albear and more.
    It comes probably from knowing yourself, selfobservation and than of course the observation of others. With psychology and a little bit understanding of the universe you can read almost everbody. What I think is that all of the information that you want or need is in you. We just need to know how to read it. The same is with fortunetelling, the cards are only there to help to put the words out. You don't really need the cards.
    About telling the person of what you know and going out on the open. Waste of time and energy. The true glory is in "reparing" yourself and not others.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2007, 09:01 AM
    So is it a spoken/writen word or a physical appearance thing with you
    gypsy456 Posts: 319, Reputation: 48

Apr 29, 2007, 03:56 PM
    I have a question.

How would you react?

Andrew
    With this gift comes responsibility...
    The responsibility to "filter" what and how you tell people...

Be careful.
    The gift is a talent and should be used wisely...

Sometimes one has to sleep on it...
    stephmichael1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Oct 4, 2007, 11:13 AM
    Hi,

When I read your post, it was like reading my life story. I feel most of the things you describe, and also have felt that people are "temporary". That is the best I can describe it. Four of these people died. Scary,huh? Anyway, I'd love to talk to you. My email is [email protected].

Steph
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2007, 02:53 PM
    I am basically the same and no don't tell people unless you can tell they will take it to heart and gain something beneficial from it or it will further benefit your relationship with them or they need an understanding person to pour their heart out to. Often people will think you are trying to be controlling and/or ignorant and will not appreciate you. Or if they are a con artist or manipulative type they will be more cautious how they act around you so that they have a better chance to try and get over on you or so you do not warn others.
    Like Gypsy says you have to 'filter', just like you wouldn't walk up to a lady in the grocery store and tell her that her hair looks like a mop just because you are 'honest' (and I have known people like that) you have to use the same wisdom of when and how to tell what situations are right.
    cerisa Posts: 247, Reputation: 71

Oct 13, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Has your gift been helpful in other ways? Have you been able to sense a really dangerous person and warn others ? Just wondering, there are wolves in sheeps clothing in this world.
    pisceskerri Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 06:16 PM
    I have a question.

How would you react?

Andrew
    I think that you may b a bit physcic or something do you only feel thing when talking to peaople or can you tell me what kind of person I am just by reading my reply? :)

Oct 20, 2007, 09:47 PM
    Sure I can,
    You are a person who is very kind, and outfront, you have had a wonderlful life till now, but u seek something that is new. The new outfronts and new prespecitieves that will arise in you soon enoguh will be extraodrdinary.
    UnAnaray Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Dec 19, 2007, 04:05 PM
    First of all I would like to tell you that I understand what your going through to a point... because I often can sense what people feel around me as well. I believe that there is no black and white answer to your question, It is your choice. If you think that the person might be in danger then I would confront them in a sensitive manor about what they are feeling. Or you could ask them a very open ended question that could lead them into talking about what they are feeling. Just remember that everyone is different and that you need to be sensitive to their differences as you try to help. It is gift that takes practice and a lot of care to be able to correctly use.
    in a state Posts: 80, Reputation: 12

Jan 6, 2008, 05:06 PM
    This is something
    READ ME
    What I have to share is... one day 6 years ago I was sitting on a park bench and this old man I've never met comes up to me and starts telling me things about myself that actually were true!he read right through me,my thoughts and my fears.I still remember this after all this time.it was shocking.
    It didn't bother me,I was actually fascinated,but still,scared.you wouldn't want to do this with people you don't know or just met.share your gift with people who know you well.
    But now read me :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Truth or Fact? [ 40 Answers ]

Since we use these words here now and then, I've been thinking... And although I have thoughts of my own about this... I am really interested in what everyone here may think about the difference between... TRUTH or FACT Thank you.

Truth or consequences? [ 8 Answers ]

A little background... I have 4 daughters and divorced their dad several years ago in order to provide a better standard of living for them. My ex lost his job of 25 years and decided not to work again, I guess. His method of providing was to put them on whatever government program they could be on...

Will the truth hurt? [ 6 Answers ]

A little background... I have 4 daughters and divorced their dad several years ago in order to provide a better standard of living for them. He lost his job of 25 years and decided not to work again, I guess. His method of providing was to put them on whatever government program they could be on...

When are people ready to travel? [ 3 Answers ]

At what age is it OK to travel and how do you know if you are ready? People say take risks but what if it is not the right time?? How do you know and is it OK to travel if you have a 14 month baby? Should I take him or leave him?

View more questions Search