Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4ontherun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2011, 06:22 PM
    MYOB entries ( correction of error, balance day adjustments
    I am very new to bookkeeping and have a qustion about entering transactions in MYOB.

I have paid EG O'Brian $1650.00 by cheque on 16/July and posted it as advertising in the cash payment. I have now noticed that $550.00 including GST of that payment should have been posted to Printing and Stationery... How do I prepare the correcting journal enrty on 31/July??

Also I am unsure of how to enter the balance day adjustments for for July allowance for doubtful debts.. It needs to be adjusted to 5% of accounts receivable closing balance as at the end of July... can anyone tell me how to do this in MYOB

Thanks in advance
    matthewlam2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2011, 10:17 PM
    Same assignment did u end up figuring out how to do it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prepaid rent- Balance day adjustments [ 1 Answers ]

What is the figure for the balance day adjustment for prepaid rent on 31/05/08. It was paid on 25th April for 3 months in advance. Balance day adjustments for 30/04/08 were Prepaid rent 1252.75, rent 1252.75. What is the balance day adjustment for 31/05/08??

Do reversing entries need to be made for some balance day adjustments [ 1 Answers ]

Do reversing entries need to be made for some balance day adjustments?

Balance Day Adjustments [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, have an assignment on MYOB, and have a list of balance sheet adjustments that I have to enter. Really need some help in what accounts to exactly alter on the journal. Here are the instructions and what my thoughts are on each one please let me know if I'm on the right track!   --...

View more questions Search